A salute for thy brothers in arms.

GREETINGS "pitiful creatures" I have just a couple days ago joined the ranks of the masters within the pits of war, and oh is the stench of blood ever so sweet. my stable is the "deadly beauties" (no male glads in my stables) currently with a record of 13-3-0. my snivler theatrics glad even showings as #5 in the top ten snivler gladiators (though i am unsure if that's just for her rank or if its among all snivlers, she's a pit fighter. my other glad, a human war glad is Elsena, who though newer shows much more promise then Asiliza (theatrics snivler).

I will see you....in the pits.

note: I really haven't found the inspiration to write well...anything in a long time, but reading what happens in my battles just gives me all sorts of idea's. once I have learned more about the Pit of war World...I may just put up some writing...or at least attempt it.

Welcome to the pits

The rank you saw is your placing within that ladder. as you get enough points, you will move up to the next ladder. there are awards for getting into the #1 slot of your ladder, which is kinda cool. If you stick with it, you'll eventually make it to the blood gods and be able to test your mettle against the best of the best I look forward to seeing you joining some of us up there

BTW there are plenty of guides on the forums. you can reach them all using the link in my signature. If you have any questions about builds/gladiator types, those threads are the best place to ask
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

ok thanks for the info apoc. but no questions that i can think of really about builds. I much prefer to experiment with things, i've found what works best so far with my theatrics snivler, still trying to find that middle ground with my war human. of course Elsena didn't have the best of stats for a war glad when i got her anyway...and seeing as how the game sort of revolves around changing gladiators out for better ones so you can earn more money and better prizes...it wouldn't hurt to trade her out. even though she's still having trouble she has scored a kill already, and my theatrics snivler has not.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite1992 View Post
    seeing as how the game sort of revolves around changing gladiators out for better ones so you can earn more money and better prizes...it wouldn't hurt to trade her out.
    While this can help early on you may also think about trying to keep a few until retirement. That way you can get a few of the HoL, Hall of Legends, slaves. Top quality types. Just a thought. And welcome to the game.

See you in the pits.
    ....... /\/ orth Point
    ....../,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gladiatorial Academies
    ..../,,,,,,,,\
    ../S o u t h\ Point