Called shot for rage?

Hello. I looked up several guides on Rage which recommend Devastating Power for the increased damage from crits. I was wondering, wouldn't Called Shot from the Theatrics tree go well with this? More crits + more damage from crits = win?
    Or maybe Called Shot depends on Agility and Rage doesn't have much Agility?
    What do you think?

staying entirely in the rage tree is kinda awesome though because it lets you get Total Carnage, which is just amazing!
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Thanks, I somehow missed that it requires 90 points in rage

It isn't a bad idea, in fact there is a few speed Rage-Theatrics hybrids in Blood Gods that have called shots and don't do so bad...

I have one myself, you lose total carnage but get called shot, gratuitous violence and HAMSTRING in compensation which is quite interesting.

From my experience, they perform better against theatrics than pure rages, especially if they hamstring the opponent first before they get hamstrung, but have more trouble breaking down war tanks as they miss the upper rage skills. The last balance pass played against them as it improved TOO MUCH the efficiency of heavy armor against bleeding...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss