Red face Soulbound equips

I've been away for a long time and just recently played this again

So I did the beta conquest and obtained several soulbound items

They have these new stats on them like increases kill, crit, and extra bleeding rank but it's not in percentage so it's kinda confusing

how much actually those stats contribute to gladiator's prowess?

That depends, each one of them does different things. Block and Armour Penetration for example are activated effects, i.e. they do nothing if they don't trigger. Extra Armour/Critical/Damage/etc. ranks are passive, they apply to every hit delivered or received. The Kill and Life Protection ranks are checked at the end of the fight, successful rolls result in a bonus kill (which probably wouldn't happen otherwise) or one less invoice from the Temple.

As for the values... it depends again. My experience with the activated "ranks" is that you need at least 100/1000 to seem them triggering once every few fights of medium length. At 200/1000 they trigger nearly once per fight and 300/1000 makes them a fairly common sight. Of course, if you're lucky, you may get 2-3 triggers per fight even for 100/1000 but that's unlikely. The passive ones are harder to judge as you don't see their direct effect but rather gain some general idea if, say, the damage or your gladiator goes up or not. Wars should benefit the most from the Extra Armour ranks while Rages - from the Extra Damage rank. So far nobody has really tried increasing these ranks above 200-250 or so, the investment in attributes seems to give better results all around.

since I'm fairly low level, the ranks don't even reach 50, so I guess I just have to sell them lots for now

thanks~

They all add up. If you have two pieces with 50/1000 you'll have 100/1000 total.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

errr... that's the total lol~

I can confirm on my lvl 14 Snivler that with 28/1000 ranks in Armor pierce it activates once every 2 fights, not sure if it is the frequency of my attacks (high Activity level, high agility) or if all of them trigger that commonly
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~