Reduce repair costs

The title says it all!
    The reason why I am suggesting a reduction to the cost to repair gear is because when fighting in full legendary gear a gladiator will only cost you gold and not actually increase your stack even with a fully upgraded armoury.
    The only way to gain tadbits of gold is to do your daily black market/tavern runs but this only gets you so far as besides armour repair bills there is ofcourse also injuries and deaths to take into account.

I know you want to promote managers to make new glads Nate but some of us like the ones we already have and would like to be able to afford keeping them

Attached Images Attached Images

I thought you said you were immune to this and didnt believe it was happening Prinny :P

I downsized to 2 glads and was at 0 gold for almost a year because of it. At least now I can be lazy and do a bunch of tavern/pit fights and make some coin You can too
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I probably said that when my glads weren't sporting full legendaries yet, im the type that doesn't believe things untill he sees it with his own eyes XD