Hello Pit of War!

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start by saying that this game is great and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it through some Roman studies a few weeks ago. Your guides in the forum have been very helpful and have allowed me to have some successful characters from the Hedgehogs stable so far. Being able to find information from the top players so greatly written and well put together shows how awesome the community is. Good luck in the pit and I will see everyone around.

Welcome to the pits. Glad to hear that you're loving the game We're a pretty friendly bunch, and the community is always willing to help people out. If you have any questions, ask away

Also, I think I've seen some of your glads on the arena ladder, so maybe I'll see you on the sands
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Welcome indeed, it's always nice to see fresh meat, I mean fresh faces, in the pits.

Thanks for the welcome! I have met some of Apoc's up and coming gladiators such as Smashface and Duke Nukem (One of the better games from the 90's). I'm still having a good time and have made it to the Pit Lord bracket. Maybe I will met some of the other regulars in a few months or so in the Primus.