Black Market bug

Hi

After recent update when I play in Black Market sometimes "fight" triger doesnt react and sometimes also scripting code is apearing on my browser, or in brackets to choose aly for fight.. This bug is repeating when i switch from "The gauntlet" on other options. Same thing happens also in different browsers. This bug appeared after conquest update. Is anybody else have similar experience ?

I havent had it. Maybe clear your cache and update browser versions?
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Hi Prdo,

Next time you see the bug where you see scripting code in your browser, please copy it and send me a Private Message and I'll take a look at it and figure out what is going on. Regarding triggers not going off when you think they should, again I'll need you to provide me with more details such as the trigger in question and why you think it should be activating when it isn't. The more information you can provide the better I'll be able to troubleshoot this for you.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

This bug was happening in Google chrome. I switched to Mozzila, so far everything seems to be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Prdo View Post
    This bug was happening in Google chrome. I switched to Mozzila, so far everything seems to be ok
    Hi Prdo,

I am unable to reproduce this on Chrome either. Can you please load up Chrome and get this to happen and then copy and paste the scripting code you see and send me a private message. Other players may also be having this problem. If you can also please let me know what your OS is and the version of it as well as the version of Chrome you are using. The name of the gladiator who is having trouble would also be useful. Thanks!

Hi Nate.

I will try but code is showing sometimes only for very short time. I got Windows Vista, service pack 2, google Version 35.0.1916.114 m. When I capture screens I will send you in PM.