Thread: Heyho~

Heyho~

The Lance Generals Stable at your service~

I just started playing Pit of War and was pretty surprised how far I could push my gladiator up the ranks without knowing the ropes. He went on a 10-0-0 winning streak, getting his first defeat only at someone with a higher level in the Pit Fighter Division. I was pretty surprised at how much my Deathrex kept on winning and winning without a stop in sight (I had a close one against a Theatrics fighter who ran out of stamina before he could defeat me lol) and it was all the more fun to see an enemy who could actually defeat me. I hope this game continues to be as fun as it is now~

I think part of why fights are easy at low level is that a lot of your opponents are from abandoned stable and have broken gear, and may also have the old strategy defaults - Nate changed the strategy defaults a while ago to something more appropriate for new gladiators. Also, stats on new gladiators are much better than the ones you used to start with. Hope that makes sense.

Anyway, dont worry, after a little while, you will reach a point where fights are much more even, and present a challenge. You'll also be up against more stables with active managers, and may find yourself with a rival for a bit as you both level up, which is good fun
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I see^^ I changed the default tactics a bit though, that might have had something to do (and also the name lol) - and it's a great feeling to score so well in the Underground fights as well. My other Rage gladiator didn't make such a long run (due to me having less Arena tokens for him and tackling Underground at one level lower) but Ripper Halamar did great to. =3

Welcome to POW. Always good to see new players. Sorry to take first away in the BM. Don't worry tho, I already got passed too. And probably will a few more times before the end.

See you in the pits.
    ....... /\/ orth Point
    ....../,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gladiatorial Academies
    ..../,,,,,,,,\
    ../S o u t h\ Point

Welcome to the pits, LanceGeneral
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Welcome to the game LanceGeneral!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris