Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    After trying out the latest update's new toys for a few days, I'm very happy with them! Awesome update Nate! You made it so easy I'm actually considering running more glads now! I'm enjoying the underground pit fights more now too. I already have my strats tuned so I'm not so interested in reading all the details of the fights but seeing the results in a few seconds is cool. If we can get something similar for the gauntlet I'd be all over it. I enjoy the gauntlet's format but don't always have the time to dedicate to it.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Stable Servant
    Love all the additions with the strong exception of the Blacksmith Auto Sell Feature.

The issue of grey and white items EVER dropping has always irked me, its absolute garbage. Making that stuff drop from Tavern runs etc is nothing but a spam engine filling up our vaults, and the fact that your offering a solution to a problem of your creation (by spending real money), honestly puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Some alternate ideas:

- Removal of grey and white drops ENTIRELY from the game.
    - Add a tier of auto-sell for each level of the armory a manager has purchased (the better options of armory gear wise are all worthless).
    - Make at least the grey and white tiers of gear auto-sell for in game coin instead of trophies.
    - Add full auto-sell options to the various "combination" memberships at no additional cost.

Also on a side note, it would be really, really nice if the equipment page defaulted to my vault rather than the armory. I have to believe that no manager wants to see the armory again after character creation for initial gear.

Again, truly excited about all the other changes.

Thanks for asking for, and responding to, the concerns of your customers.

Lethal Formula