Training Dummy

Getting up off ground bug

My warrior Ghoulish Gerdie spent 29 rounds on ground trying to get up, knocked down in round 12..fight ended in round 41.. with 9 light as a feather as well... call me crazy but something seems off there. Near end of fight..rounds were going by with no swining..just my guy unable to get up....wtf? The fight was vs Lesser Evil

serves you just right for challenging one of my glads
    I can assure you its not a bug, not getting back up is a serious problem for young wars.
    try increasing your strenght, and play around with activity and triggers.
    sadly light of the feather in my experience helps you very little in the matter
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Training Dummy
    Not sure lvl 49 and Maximus level qualifies as a young war. 29 rounds vs a scum seems pretty ridiculous...i suspect that is a bug, some kind of endless loop or something..just like the one where a whole fight goes by and no one swings at all.

Not sure lvl 49 and Maximus level qualifies as a young war
    To me that is well within what I would call a young an inexperienced war.

29 rounds vs a scum seems pretty ridiculous...i suspect that is a bug
    just because you dont know how to get your glad off the ground doesnt necessarily mean its not possible. This is not a bug but a well known problem you need to solve

just like the one where a whole fight goes by and no one swings at all
    This is not a bug either, but something that does happen when glads with no triggers to get them out of the situation meet each other.
    I actually had a fight like this today, my glad had more hp, and more endurance and could just wait for the crowd to beat his opponent down, and poor duke hyou had no triggers to bring him out of the situation.
    arenafight # 1111
    the most common situation this would happen would probably be to counter attack a tanking war
    Last edited by oedi; 05-02-2014 at 10:26 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    To me that is well within what I would call a young an inexperienced war.

just because you dont know how to get your glad off the ground doesnt necessarily mean its not possible. This is not a bug but a well known problem you need to solve

This is not a bug either, but something that does happen when glads with no triggers to get them out of the situation meet each other.
    I actually had a fight like this today, my glad had more hp, and more endurance and could just wait for the crowd to beat his opponent down, and poor duke hyou had no triggers to bring him out of the situation.
    arenafight # 1111
    the most common situation this would happen would probably be to counter attack a tanking war
    Thanks for reminding me which trigger i forgot to add back up to his strat xD.
    Stable: Infernalis

Gladiators: Duke Hyou, Kan Ki, Moubu, Renpa and Yotanwa

Freed Gladiators: Zyron, Amon Zul, Amon Xul, Tryton Zul and Behemoth Rex