Thumbs up Please join me in congratulating Arrrrrpirate from Stable Sotc!

Please join me in congratulating Arrrrrpirate from Stable Sotc for winning the April 2014 Blood Games!

It was an exciting tournament this month with numerous gladiators jockeying for position throughout the month. Zeta II held the lead for many weeks and had the #1 spot going into the last battle after having fended off challenger after challenger. It appears however, he ran out of steam at the last moment as Arrrrrpirate decisively won their last fight giving her enough points to win the April Blood Games! Chalk up another win for everyone's most loved and hated pirates!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Grats Sotc!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Congrats Sotc, impressive comeback ! I was really expecting Zeta to make it to the finish line !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Thanks all, good luck in the pits!

Congrats, and I might have to apologize to Apoc, my early duels with bruce early on during last blood games might have cost him a bit for his chance at the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    Congrats, and I might have to apologize to Apoc, my early duels with bruce early on during last blood games might have cost him a bit for his chance at the crown.
    Its all good. Just means Bruce wasnt up to the task.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!