Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Blood Gods Season 7 Winner: Eleventwentytwo from Stable Imperial Guards!

Please join me in congratulating Eleventwentytwo from Stable Imperial Guards for winning the Blood Gods Season 7 Tournament!

It was a very close race all season and a mere 3 rating points separated 1st and 2nd place preventing an unprecedented fifth consecutive win by Arrrrrghpirate of stable Sotc!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

this season was quite intense. Nice win there for 1122 Good stuff Oedi
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Grats Oedi!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

The finish was even more intense, with 25 minutes to go, I had just lost to arrrgh once again on ko I thought everything was lost. I knew I would meet Arrrgh & argh one more time in my final fights, and if i could beat them I would come in ahead. But with those 2 losses I was trailing 36 points behind when I had spent all my tokens. With 25 min to go I threw myself into the underbelly, 3 partial runs later and 1 min left on the clock i had my 6 tokens. 6 wins later on the turn of the clock I was 3 points ahead
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

wow. bet sotc is going to feel robbed now :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

wow. bet sotc is going to feel robbed now :P
    Im not particulary fond of the extra fight tokens myself, and would like to see them gone, except for a guaranteed token for a kill.
    But when I had the chance to win I just couldnt resist trying to get the exstra tokens that I needed.
    Nate has atleast taken away the extra tokens in the street games for the top contenders. The last few days ive not seen any on spot 1 or 2 atleast. Think ive seen some rarely on spot 2 earlier in the season.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Nice job Oedi! Seems like it was down to the wire!

Congrats Oedi, and congrats too Sotc for finishing so close a runner-up despise adverse balance changes ! Next season is gonna be bloody rocking !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    Im not particulary fond of the extra fight tokens myself, and would like to see them gone, except for a guaranteed token for a kill.
    But when I had the chance to win I just couldnt resist trying to get the exstra tokens that I needed.
    Nate has atleast taken away the extra tokens in the street games for the top contenders. The last few days ive not seen any on spot 1 or 2 atleast. Think ive seen some rarely on spot 2 earlier in the season.
    I must say, I've never been a fan of extra fights for top 10 gladiators, and wasnt aware that so many could still be attained in the gauntlet.

I guess that's how SOTC had managed to do so many more fights than the rest of us in top 10.... Conquests every day will do that :P (you crazy crazy man)

Congrats Oedi! Really impressive the way you single-handedly held off the SOTC horde all season long
    Adoede | Tevrosin