Unhappy cant buy non epic armours at the blacksmith and conquest cannot be started.

Ok so I go into the black smith and click on armours and it shows the first 4 epic items for armours and gives me all the details on the piece and the option to buy them. But when I hit the arrow to see the next 4 items it shows them but I cant see the details on the piece and I don't get the option to buy them.

Secondly, I cant start a conquest I go into the conquest page go right into rok and there is no option for me to pick my team or even start by clicking fight all I see is rok and a red flag with no options to click anything.

Please fix these as I love this game and would like to be able to get my 5 glads to HoL asap.
    Thank you.

Hi Minisherg,

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I tried to to duplicate the behavior you mentioned but can not. Please let me know the name of the gladiator having trouble and I'll look into it further.

Please also let me know what OS and browser you are using and what version they are. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Hi nate,

I get it with all my glads from my level 40 Black heart to my level 26 speeddemons.
    Thanks for taking notice of my forum.

Cheers,
    Ethan (minisherg)

I just tried playing on google chrome and everything works as it should so I can just play on there
    Last edited by minisherg; 05-07-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Hi Ethan,

Can you please let me know the name and version of your OS and the name and version of your web browser that is having trouble so I can fix this issue for other players who might also be experiencing it. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

hi,
    I was using windows internet explorer ver.10.0.15 on windows 8 if that helps if you need anything else just ask.

Cheers
    Ethan.