Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 8

If he doesn't put me down as a "Fill" team.
    You can put me down as a "fill" team instead and stick me wherever.
    If I don't hear anything regarding a transfer, gladiators will remain on the team they are currently on. So if you want to be on a different team I suggest you start contacting team captains and negotiate a transfer. Remember all the gladiators under your management will move together, you may not split them up.

Here are the team captains for reference:

Apoc - Drajaka-Zul
    Prinny - Tagro-Zul
    Crow - Kagon-Zul
    Oedi - Rylok-Zul
    Dainoji - Xaal-Zul

As of now Sotc is a confirmed transfer from Drajaka-Zul to Xaal-Zul.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Congrats for your fair-play, Sotc, that should make the incoming season even more balanced and enjoyable for all !

Adoebe, if you want to change team I would suggest to go with Drajaka-Zul if Apoc is ok, as with Sotc leaving it seems to be the less crowded team for next Season (I didn't made the calculations, so I may be wrong)
    Last edited by Narol; 04-26-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Just got back from a week at the coast Sweet, Nourishing internet is mine once more!

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    Apoc isn't the only one asking for this format, many of us have been asking for this, myself included. I think Oedi has been silently waiting the longest! I've been watching the team rankings this season and they are always very close come reset time. Numerous occasions only a few points made the difference. I think this is a good format and like it.
    I'm loving this format, and its awesome to see other vets getting more active Team ratings have felt super close at the end of each week too. Nice job on that Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    2) Some In-game messages informing everyone having a glad in Blood Gods about the Patron teams and their need to choose one before the next seasons start, as not everyone reads the forum everyday...
    This! ^^^^ (edit: saw you did that. YAY!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sotc View Post
    I will be on Dain's team this season per our in-game messages.
    I was expecting this. I'm looking forward to see the shake up (though not you as my opponent :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    I figure either Cyn or I should move out of Kagon-zul since the team is so crowded. And since Cyn has seniority, I guess it should be me.

You can put me down as a "fill" team instead and stick me wherever.
    We'll take ya. Welcome to the glorious halls of Drajaka-Zul
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 04-28-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Thanks Apoc. I just PM'd Nate.

And thanks to Crow, Narol and Cynaidh for welcoming me to your team last season. Good luck in the next one!
    Last edited by Adoede; 04-28-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Thus far we have Sotc moving over to Xaal-Zul from Drajaka-Zul and Tevrosin & Adoede moving to Drajaka-Zul from Kagon-Zul. If you have any plans to transfer please do so now. Contact a captain and send me a PM.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Promises to be a nice competitively balanced season. Looking forward to it!
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I predict Tagro-Zul to be the team to beat this season. Bring it.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!