Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am so glad someone decided to write this up while I was away. Thank you Dain. You hit the nail on the head each and every time.

I think my favourite thing about PoW is how involved Nate is with the player base. He listens, responds, and where necessary, adjusts things (eg current gear imbalance). It makes me feel like I matter as an individual/player, and I know other managers are given that same feeling. Not once has something felt futile when dealing with Nate, and even my rants have been accepted with a friendly face. The feedback/advice/chatter/friendliness over PMs is awesome too.

I have many awesome memories from this game. I'm certainly sticking around to make more
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

As a newer manager myself, to the endgame, I thought I should add my two cents.

I've been playing for a little over two years and am just now getting up to the endgame. Not because it actually takes that long, but because of my slow style of play. I generally don't even start using fight tokens until a glad is well over half trained at least. I posted in the "Whats wrong" thread to thank Nate for the changes he made, but only with a bit of sadness. Sadness that now, even if I do manage to break into the top tier of managers it'll be with an * because I got to bloodgods just at the start of the new changes. So now I don't have the chance to take the long hard road. I know this would put me in the minority of managers who would even want that road. So I'm still happy to see Nate listening and adjusting the game, even if I am saddened by it's direct effect on myself.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I mostly started writing here to agree with the thread. I do love Pit of War, and what is amazing is the game, the other players, and the Dev. I only regret finding it so much later than most of the other players.

Keep up the great work Nate! We love you man!
    ....... /\/ orth Point
    ....../,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gladiatorial Academies
    ..../,,,,,,,,\
    ../S o u t h\ Point