gold disappeared

Nate, when I played 9 hours ago, I had ~300k gold. When I logged on just now, and did some arena fights, I suddenly had 0 gold. I have no idea what's caused it.

I did 2 fights with Bruce Iee (he died on the 2nd fight)
    I then did 2 fights with Ahhnold, and got a "cannot repair armor" message after fight 2.

Im guessing that the auto revive on Bruce had a bug occur, but I dont know for sure as I wasnt paying attention to my gold between fights.

I'm pming you this too.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

i estimate that reviving bruce would cost you between 150k and 300k depends a little on your lvl of doctor.
    when i still had 011 on the team i constantly had 0 gold on the account. his cost for reviving was around 250k with lvl 4 doctor, and he died alot . I just couldnt afford having him on the team anymore, after nate increased the cost of reviving.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I had the same problem with Slim (the old version) and Siam, indeed that's why I finally retired the first Slim but Siam is still too good to let go !

If you can afford, the option at the temple to pay resurrections with trophies makes possible to keep old gladiators, otherwise the increasing resurrection costs will take all your money away... It's deliberately intended by Nate to push us to refresh our teams with younger blood, I believe...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Not ideal, but I've taken to just letting them be resurrected at the bloodgames refresh. Miss lots of fights that way sometimes, but saves a lot of money. And the missing of fights isn't bad if you don't die very often. (and my guys only cost 40k at the moment)
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Not ideal, but I've taken to just letting them be resurrected at the bloodgames refresh. Miss lots of fights that way sometimes, but saves a lot of money. And the missing of fights isn't bad if you don't die very often. (and my guys only cost 40k at the moment)
    Unless there is a bug you aren't doing yourself any favors. I'm always on auto heal so I've never noticed.

Taken from the prize and rules page for the Blood Games.

"Dead gladiators will automatically be resurrected before their fight at the Pit Master's expense."
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Check the box to have your glads rezzed with trophies at the temple Apoc. Unless you die a lot it isn't bad and it will save you a lot of gold.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Thanks for that, Dainoji. Didn't even notice that. I don't know why I thought the pit master was Nate or Jimmy (womp womp)
    Last edited by Adoede; 04-19-2014 at 11:42 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I unchecked that option, and have had the odd death since. I have not witnessed such a huge drop in gold after a death before though.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!