Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: k.o again :)

well obviously itīs not enough if you still get knocked out and i donīt mean your strategy. wars with a shield have not that much problems with k.o. . maybe you try to run thornwall with a shield and what do you mean with natural immunity? there is no immunity to get knocked out. in best case you can improve your resistance. even iron jaw gives NO immunity, but it helps you to resist k.o. . if you want a better resistance increase the stats which are needed for iron jaw.

You need only 2 stats for k.o. strength and agility. for never say die you need also 2 strength and stamina. you have sure noticed that you can improve the effectiveness of skills by improving your stats.
    mad queen my theatrics with k.o. right now has 161 strength and 286 agility. the number of both stats added is 447. i tell you this to give you something to compare with.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    what do you expect when you donīt fight as defensive as it is possible.
    Just yesterday my defensive theatrics got 2 of 2 KO from one of Team Kaos. Defending the head and using the parry style...
    I thinks, the KO happens more often now for some reasons. But i think also, Nate had already heard our thoughts about KO. And I see no reasons to repeat it again...
    Last edited by weaw; 03-24-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    well obviously itīs not enough if you still get knocked out and i donīt mean your strategy. wars with a shield have not that much problems with k.o. . maybe you try to run thornwall with a shield and what do you mean with natural immunity? there is no immunity to get knocked out. in best case you can improve your resistance. even iron jaw gives NO immunity, but it helps you to resist k.o. . if you want a better resistance increase the stats which are needed for iron jaw.

You need only 2 stats for k.o. strength and agility. for never say die you need also 2 strength and stamina. you have sure noticed that you can improve the effectiveness of skills by improving your stats.
    mad queen my theatrics with k.o. right now has 161 strength and 286 agility. the number of both stats added is 447. i tell you this to give you something to compare with.
    I don't want to turn neither Thornwall, nor Toros into generic tanks, I think we have more than enough of them in Blood Gods. As for the stats - yes, increasing them should improve the skill but not greatly. Take the activated skills for instance. Sotc had several super-buffed (probably all achievement slots used) HoL fighters who would trigger Adrenaline Rush at around 70%. Dane has the same skill on Thunder Lips who is pre-HoL gladiator, with poor basic stats, at 58%. So you get less than 25% additional power from far better attribute stats. If the logic of the passive skills is the same, I don't expect to get Iron Jaw resist many more KO attempts even if I maximize all the needed stats. Actually the skill should provide sufficient protection even on wimps, the sole purpose of its existence is to reduce the amount of stuns - which is a situational critical hit to which every gladiator has basic resistance - and KOs, which is single Theatrics skill, not counting random KOs. In all other scenarios this skill does nothing so at the very least it should do its niche thing decently.