Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Optimize Achievement slot purchases

Hey Nate, any chance you could optimize the achievement slot purchasing system? Currently, if you have an achievement slot slowly dwindling down to its last moments, there is no way to just purchase another 7 days at once (you'd have to buy "add day" seven times). So, often I'm left waiting for the last minutes to expire before I can repurchase the next 7 day package. And sometimes I forget and end up fighting without those boosts for the rest of the day. You veterans know what I'm talking about...

I wonder if you could just have it work like the staff memberships - you can always purchase another champions package even while your previous one is still active. Buying another package just adds more days to your timer. That would give us managers one less thing to needlessly fuss over.

Thanks.

p.s. - If you're worried about what the indicator bar would show in such a case, perhaps just have it show as full if timer is over 7 days...and function as it does now if the timer is below 7 days.
    Last edited by Adoede; 04-15-2014 at 07:31 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin