Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome stuff Nate but I do wonder, why the training points cap of 20?

I am happy this is finally in place and I can see how it should be capped now that the removal of unused training points has been removed but 20 is abit to low and I believe it would be best to heighten this to 40-50 points.

The reason for this being that if you have the training points membership the 20 tavern runs alone give you 20 points. Include the arena token membership and that makes another 16 points + another 2 per lvl up your gladiator receives. This means your gladiator gets 36 points per day + lvling and arena challenge fights.

I know that this just means that you should go train your skills after you do your tavern runs but I can easilly see it happen that I or another player forgets this and end up wasting alot of points by running our arena fights before checking up on the skilltree.

Training Dummy

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Awesome stuff Nate but I do wonder, why the training points cap of 20?

I am happy this is finally in place and I can see how it should be capped now that the removal of unused training points has been removed but 20 is abit to low and I believe it would be best to heighten this to 40-50 points.

The reason for this being that if you have the training points membership the 20 tavern runs alone give you 20 points. Include the arena token membership and that makes another 16 points + another 2 per lvl up your gladiator receives. This means your gladiator gets 36 points per day + lvling and arena challenge fights.

I know that this just means that you should go train your skills after you do your tavern runs but I can easilly see it happen that I or another player forgets this and end up wasting alot of points by running our arena fights before checking up on the skilltree.
    20 is a terrible cap for traing points. Since I often use the auto tavern option..i get 20 points in one shot..if by chance i level up during one of those tavern fights then i end up with 24 or whatever it is. Making the cap 30 or so would keep those of us who WANT to spend shield to speed up tavern fights on the days I dont have lots of time to do so without being penalized for spending real money.

Fresh Meat
    i dont understand why put a cap on training pts? usually i do my arena fights and then my tavern i usually get around 35 pts when i do that today i did the same think only got 20 pts... i lost like 15 pts on each character...