Greetings Pit Masters!

We've gone live with a new update, please see below for all the details.

FIGHT STRATEGY PRESETS
On the fight strategy screen there is now an option to select various fight strategy presets. These presets are meant to help out new players until they become more comfortable with how things work and then they can go off and create more involved custom strategies. As a gladiator levels new presets will be unlocked and each specialty has presets only they have access to. Using a preset and then manually changing anything will set your gladiator to "custom". All current gladiators have been set to "custom" and their fight strategies have not been altered.

CONQUESTS
The healing bug in conquests has been fixed. Players should no longer see their gladiators hang at 1 health when leaving the resting screen and coming back later.

The number of gladiators that appears in the ally lists have been doubled offering a lot more choices for team composition and increasing the chance top gladiators will be included at each level range. In addition ally cooldowns are now tied to your stable instead of the individual gladiator. If any of your gladiators uses a specific ally, all your other gladiators will need to wait for the cooldown to expire before being able to use them again.

TRAINING POINTS
A training point cap of 40 (increased from 20 based on feedback) has been put in place and the removal of unused training points each day during the server reset has been removed.

HELP TEXT
New help text has been added to each screen with a TL;DR section at the top to help give players a general understanding of what is written.

TRIGGER CLARIFICATION
The "tired" and "injured" triggers have had their text modified to better describe how they work. The underlining mechanic has not changed. For example "I am slightly tired" has been changed to "I am slightly tired or more". This is important when multiple "tired" triggers are in use. If a strategy uses "I am slightly tired or more" and "I am very tired or more", the "very tired" trigger would need to have a higher priority than the "slightly tired" trigger otherwise it would never trigger due to the fact that if a gladiator is "slightly tired or more" they are also "very tired or more". The same holds true for the injured triggers. The reason it works this way is if the "or more" part were removed in the game engine it would create a condition where the "slightly tired" trigger would be false once the gladiator is "moderately tired" and the gladiator would drop out to another strategy (probably their default strategy) which isn't likely to be what the manager wants. Once again, NOTHING has changed in the game engine, only the text description on the trigger.

MISC BUG FIXES
Clicking on the parchment paper that enables you to write a in-game message has been fixed.

IE11 will no longer register as an unsupported browser.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-