Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Training question

I see you can increase each attribute up to 10 times. Does those trains in any way count against the normal skill trains? As in is there a max number of total trains a gladiator can do or are the attribute bumps and skill bumps completely separate things?

stat trains do not count towards your skill train limit
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

What Apoc said, you get 100 skill points, and each stat can be trained 9 points higher then it started (always wondered why its 9 and not 10 like the rest of the skills). Most i believe do the skill points first and then do the stat points, perhaps doing a few points in your primary stat/stamina while leveling up skills.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Fairly sure the attribute trains were 10 in the past, at the very least Laharl got +10

Ya i have some too that had 10 Prinny, i am not sure when it changed but like Dolph Lundgren started with 100 str, he is at 108 now and on his last train, so he will end at 109... don't know what happened to the 10th train.

think Apoc pointed out this before, but ill mention it again.
    If you buy the first stat point for thropies youll end up with 10 stat trains, if you only use skill points youll end up with 9 trains. Not sure if its a bug or feature, but thats how it works.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Wasnt me who pointed it out the trophy thing. That is new to me, and I'd assume it's a bug.

Makes me sad cos that means Ahhnold and Bruce are a point short on everything :'(
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

ya that's kinda upsetting to be honest, i didn't know that either... Dolph would have had 110 str... annoyed.

Thanks Oedi for letting us know. I just tried it and confirmed that it does work. I'll add it to the beginner's guide so no one else has to feel our pain
    Last edited by Adoede; 03-31-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I think most don't know, all my guys have only 9 trains, I wasn't aware full 10 trains were possible until now.