New Glad, one or the other?

Hey folks!

Could get a hand on two nice basic Glads, but cannot decide which one to choose.

Number one: 75 - 64 - 86 - 69 - 70 - 79 - 62

Number two: 66 - 79 - 84 - 76 - 64 - 64 - 63

According to their stats, i thought about a theatrics with blades or exocits, but still cant decide which one is better suited for this task.

Can you give me some thoughts about that? Which one is better suited for theatrics, or am i totally wrong about theatrics at all?

If I was to pick one, I would go with #2 as they have more int and stam (even if presence is much worse, it's easier to boost).

I would also go with blades instead of exotic.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Thank you for the quick reply =)

Another question came to my mind, is it worth/good taking a shield or should i prefer do give the glad 2 dual wielded blades/exotics instead?

I would dual wield, at least for the first while.

The reason is because to be good with shields, you need to train that skill up to. If you just train blades, and dual wield, you're getting the best value out of your trains as 1 skill is helping both mainhand, and offhand
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Got pretty lucky today to get an offer for a 1015 gold glad in the normal slave market.

86 - 84 -74 - 72 -64 - 60 - 53

Interesting, but the somehow low size/presence/chi makes it hard for me to decide what to do with him.

If you really don't know what to do with a gladiator make a power rage. This is usually a good move . Just boost the chi a bit with items.

I agree with Pit Lord, when in doubt, POWER RAGE for the win xD But yea, in all honesty, that low presence wouldn't suit a theatrics glad well and he doesn't have the size/stam to be an accomplished war. I think you'd get the most out of those high stats with some sort of Rage glad

~Frostee~