New player, new gladiator advice

Hi I'm new to game and just got this gladiator in the market - 71, 63, 75, 72, 70, 63, 70 - (952 gold).

I was thinking of making it a dual wield speed rage, after reading through the rage guides. Would this be good as I'm a fairly new player and if I use blades would getting some bleed skills from theatrics help. Also what race ? I was thinking snivler if I play to the set up I'm thinking of. I know that it doesn't have any high stats in the 80's or anything but is this a good slave to test this style with early on at least ?

Dual wield blade rage sounds fine.
    Snivler rages can work but might be a bit challenging for a new player, you just need to be aware you have less health and less armour than most.

Bleed skills with rage I don't know much about so I can't comment.

Thanks for reply, I think I'll give it a shot. Hopefully it will work out.

I've got a speed rage/theatrics snivler - he's doing pretty well. The low health does lose him some fights, but the strong offense usually wins the day.

My plan with him was:
    Rage Tree: B, DP, SA, BF, R, AR
    Theatrics Tree: F, CS, GV, H

This is a great build for the regular game...however just decent for blood gods I think though I haven't tested it there yet. I'm going to retire him when he gets to 1000 fights and trade him for a big buff bruiser like Ahhnold.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    I'm going to retire him when he gets to 1000 fights and trade him for a big buff bruiser like Ahhnold.
    Anything is possible if you believe

youtube.com/watch?v=YwtjXrBeVe8

(cant embed because post count is too low)

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    I've got a speed rage/theatrics snivler - he's doing pretty well. The low health does lose him some fights, but the strong offense usually wins the day.

My plan with him was:
    Rage Tree: B, DP, SA, BF, R, AR
    Theatrics Tree: F, CS, GV, H

This is a great build for the regular game...however just decent for blood gods I think though I haven't tested it there yet. I'm going to retire him when he gets to 1000 fights and trade him for a big buff bruiser like Ahhnold.
    Sounds good, I may do something similar. Was thinking of maxing blood drunk for extra attack power on mine. He's currently at 6-0-0 and in pit fights 35-5-0 which stands at 2nd place, so made a promising start so far.