Selling Legendary Gear

One thing that has bugged me a bit about Legendaries is buying and selling them.

In every other phase of the game, you get back the same currency you pay for the armor/weapon. If you pay 200,000 gold for a purple, when you sell it you'll get gold back. But with Legendaries that you buy with BGP's if you sell them you get gold back, wouldn't it be better if you got BGP's when selling Legendaries?
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

when we had the dev chat Nate mentioned he toyed with an idea where we could trade x number of orange for 1 new. Like reforging them in the smith with a timer like the idenify thing.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Oh that's interesting, of course it now sucks i have sold so many in the past week.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    One thing that has bugged me a bit about Legendaries is buying and selling them.

In every other phase of the game, you get back the same currency you pay for the armor/weapon. If you pay 200,000 gold for a purple, when you sell it you'll get gold back. But with Legendaries that you buy with BGP's if you sell them you get gold back, wouldn't it be better if you got BGP's when selling Legendaries?
    Maybe one day there will be a re-forger similar to something Oedi mentioned, but not today.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-