New tournament format: Weekly Blood Cup

We have 2 month Blood Gods Seasons, 1 month Blood Games and daily micro pit tournament. This is possible future weekly cup.

Tournament: Weekly Blood Cup

Rules:

Top 32 gladiators in the arena get an invite to compete.

Day 1: 1/16 finals - direct elimination single fight;

Day 2: 1/8 finals - direct elimination single fight;

Day 3: 1/4 finals - direct elimination single fight;

Day 4: 1/2 finals - direct elimination single fight;

Day 5: Final day 1

Day 6: Final day 2

Day 7: Final day 3

Final is best of 3. If one of the contenders wins both on Day 5 and Day 6 then Day 7 will be free day with no fight. If the result after Day 6 is 1:1 then there will be a match on the 7th day.

I like a lot the idea of a Bloody Cup every week, but less the 3 days finale...

Let's keep it simple, top 128 gladiators are automatically in, and direct elimination all the way with the finale on Sunday !

It should be interesting, with direct elimination all is possible and we may end with unexpected winners for a change...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

that would be cool. the direct elimination from 64/128 glads sounds great too. I'd prefer that to a best of 3.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I also like the 128 format more . Good idea Narol.