Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Missing item from conquest

Hi Nate,

I recently finished a run through conquests with Seraph Movran and he won an orange heavy helm but it didn't show up in his inventory or in the identify item section of the Blacksmith. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I would really like to get that piece back since I've been waiting for a heavy helm for him for a while. Can you pull a Prinny and restore that item to him?

Thanks!
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Hi Adoede,

I've taken care of this for you.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks a lot Nate, I'd been waiting on that piece for about a month
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Raging Baboon won an orange medium helmet which didn't end in the blacksmith identifying area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinocervs View Post
    Raging Baboon won an orange medium helmet which didn't end in the blacksmith identifying area.
    Now I know why my vault is full. Thanks.

I'm missing an orange leg won by Honourless Lion. It's probably my fault. My vault was full so I opened a new tab and sold another item and then clicked continue on the conquest fight screen, but no leg piece was to be found at the blacksmith.

If your vault is full when you find an item you are given the option to view your vault and sell an item right then and there to make room. Are you finding that this is not the case in conquests? I just ran through the underbelly and I was always given that option. Please let me know if you were not given this option because that would indeed be a bug.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

The option was there as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    If your vault is full when you find an item you are given the option to view your vault and sell an item right then and there to make room. Are you finding that this is not the case in conquests? I just ran through the underbelly and I was always given that option. Please let me know if you were not given this option because that would indeed be a bug.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    A small issue with the option to sell: every item is shown as soulbound. It seems only when finishing the conquest.
    Last edited by Rhinocervs; 04-01-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Most items found in Conquests are soulbound, especially the more powerful ones. Are you saying every item in your vault is being shown as soulbound? What screen?

Soulbound items can still be sold, are they not able to be sold?

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-