Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Balancing Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Asatsuo got lucky in a fight against Ahhnold for example who threw his 2H sword away and grabbed a grey long sword (I think his muscles finally replaced his brains after verking owt so much). Who knows how that fight might end next time?
    Hahahahahah. He just felt the pump too much and decided that it was time to go to the dumbells :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    My bet is that the balancing pass hasn't been released yet in the slightest and that steel curtain was simply lucky~
    Prinny, I know how most of the gladiators in Blood Gods fight, my own guys are not there since yesterday. If the same opponents (not just one) which used to beat the crap out of your fighter last season now can't bring his health under 60-70% with pretty much the same gear on both sides, this is no luck. I haven't changed any strategies recently either. Bleeding is certainly reduced vs. defensive gladiators, only a blind man won't see that. There were many changes on day 1, some of which aren't there any more. Maybe Nate uploaded some unfinished build of the game and withdrew it after that or he's just having a test in progress. Whatever the case is, "nothing's changed" is certainly not correct.
    Last edited by Kreegan; 03-06-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Been juggling numerous things outside the Great Realm the past few days, sorry for the delay. So, the 64 million dollar question is "Did the balancing pass go live yet?" And the answer is....drum roll please....dududududududududu.

No, but a number of changes have happened such as strategies, gear, races, achievements, teams, etc. I suspect the update will go live soon. I'll make a post when it does.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Been juggling numerous things outside the Great Realm the past few days, sorry for the delay. So, the 64 million dollar question is "Did the balancing pass go live yet?" And the answer is....drum roll please....dududududududududu.

No, but a number of changes have happened such as strategies, gear, races, achievements, teams, etc. I suspect the update will go live soon. I'll make a post when it does.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    Told ya~

Ok Prinny, you were right !

Well, then I'm afraid Asatsuo and 1122 will get above 99% once the balancing pass is done... Maybe I should only make wars from now on and throw all my other glads to the dustbin...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

yea me too, and another thing is that the equipment gap between the top end glads are reduced. I came to this realization when I was contemplating why I was lagging behind. I had just spread my resources to thin, so I chose 2 glads to focus on and gear up. 1122 is my first glad in full orange gear Ive chosen to use because of what the item give me instead of just equiping any orange item owned by that glad.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I'm a bit skeptical since there is quite a difference between how my fighters behaved on day 1 and how they behave at the moment but OK, I'll take Nate's word for this.

I'm in the same boat as Oedi, i stopped trying to get an orange or 2 on each glad and focused on a glad on each of my teams, it just happens i picked both of my defensive warriors to go for gear on first (mainly so i would know what pieces where what i wanted as i got drops on each).

Mine don't have the god like win percentages of Eleventwentytwo and Asatsuo but I think they are getting there and am looking forward to the balance pass.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold