Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    You crazy kids are at it again! I've said this numerous times, but I'll say it again and maybe it will finally sink in. The bonus BGP for teams is not the focus nor should it be. It is a pretty small prize in the grand scheme of things and it is meant to be.

Bragging rights, team competition and camaraderie and the knowledge that you have the crowd's love is the real prize of the Patron Blood God teams.

One day maybe special access to a hidden conquest or something will be rewarded, but promoting a fun and healthy team competition and adding a nice social aspect is really the goal here. BGP as a bonus prize was the easiest thing to do when Patron Blood God teams were introduced.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Didn't realize you were going to let us totally determine our own teams like that. In that case, I think it's best that I step out as a captain
    The choice is yours, please give me a definitive yay or nay by the deadline tonight. While many captains have jumped the gun and started recruiting, the recruiting window really starts tomorrow once captains have been selected.

Remember you can also use the in-game messaging system to contact players. Historically many of the vets use the forum's PM system because an in-game messaging system didn't exist for the first few years. You might even find it easier since not all the players use the forums or check them every day and many just lurk.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I intend to get some more of the weaker glads to compensate. I want to crush skulls, but I also want it to be somewhat fair. If we instead were doing a team version of blood games, then I'd be much more cutthroat :P.
    Choose the teams you want, leave the rest to me.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate,

That's a definitive out for me this time around. I'll let the old vets have their fun duking it out with one another amongst the four current teams. Thanks!

And I'll likely retire Seraph Mursi after all...after a week or so of wild experimentation - in case that factors into your glad distributions and team balancing goals.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    You crazy kids are at it again!
    Yes but driving you crazy with bazillions of feature requests is our job here!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I intend to get some more of the weaker glads to compensate. I want to crush skulls, but I also want it to be somewhat fair. If we instead were doing a team version of blood games, then I'd be much more cutthroat :P.
    If so I would've asked Sotc straight away xD
    Im happy with Alba and Pit Lord though, we should do well

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Ya looking like this will be a lot of fun, my money is on Team Apoc though i think.
    All I can say is don't look down on Tagro-Zul Cyn, crunch your numbers and be you might suprised
    Last edited by Prinny; 02-27-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    All I can say is don't look down on Tagro-Zul Cyn, crunch your numbers and be you might suprised
    Hehe I hear ya, got to wait till Tuesday to see what the full teams look like, then we can throw down the bets.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Blood God Pit Masters! I give to you your four captains for season 7:

Prinny
    Apoc
    Crow
    Oedi

Captains, spend the next week building your teams and post your final roster no later than the end of the day on the 3rd of March. Try and keep your team size around 15 gladiators give or take a few. Gladiators not on a team by the end of March 3rd will be placed on a 5th team. If you run multiple stables try and place all your gladiators onto the same team at first and then report back to me so I can look at the numbers. As long as it is withing reason it shouldn't be a problem, if it is way off then we'll cross that bridge.

If you have a preference of which Patron Blood God you wish to represent now is the time to let me know. You can do so by replying to this thread. If more than one captain wants the same Blood God we'll have a dance off or something to decide who gets it.

When posting your final roster please provide a list of all the gladiators names.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Patron god: Tagro-Zul

Stables: Kyuuketsuki, Prinny Squad, Albakebab, Crowdpleasers

Gladiators:

Wars: Asatsuo, Belca Noctircus, Mid Boss, Etna, Hubba Gubba

Theatrics: Yukimaru Almaz, Amon Djinn, Neera, Mr Pete, Crown Clown, Bloody Lady

Rages: Mr Champloo, Vyers, Flonne

Total amount of gladiators: 14

Currently the average winrate sits at roughly 62.2%
    Crowdpleasers will be casually playing so Bloody Lady will yield the team less points.
    With the balancing pass and both Alba and me toying around with our glads in mind the winrates are subject to change~

No expectations of any extra gladiators of the stables to reach blood gods~

Nate, feel free to pm me about how reasonable the team is and I will try to make adjustments if necessary~
    Last edited by Prinny; 02-28-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Captain: Oedi
    Will fight for any God
    Currently 12 gladiators i Blood Gods. Two glads fighting in top primus and are expected to be promoted early next season.
    2 managers:
    Oedi, Frede
    6 teams:
    Theatrics - Ranolva
    MOTU - Razael, Lord Brutish, Lady Devious
    subjects - sbjctthrtyseven
    Imperial Guards - onefortyone, eleventwentytwo, onezeronine
    Circus Maximus - Marcus Attilus, Veerus, Pricus, Tetraites
    Foodforlions - Currently no blood gods gladiators, but will probably get 1 glad into Blood gods during next season.
    Last edited by oedi; 02-28-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.