Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks Apoc anyway. Looks like you've got quite a formidable team there already with 6 of the current top 10!

Since this season is shaping up to be a battle royale amongst the "old school" veteran managers, I think I'll just let Nate distribute my glads among the teams as he sees fit. That way you can all share in their current mediocrity! But once my boys are fully grown, we'll have another go at this, yeah -
    Adoede | Tevrosin

So we are at:

Prinny - Kyuuketsuki, Prinny Squad, Albakebab, Crowdpleasers
    Apoc - Team Win, SOTC, Flashhammer
    Crow - Lil Ludis, Alpha Team, Ba Gold, Bloody Tigers, (Presidents if they fit)
    Oedi - Imperial Guards, Motu, Subjects

Filling in where needed:
    Adoede, Tevrosin, Ab Gold (so under-geared they wont be competitive at all just spread them out :P),

Seems like we are still missing a lot of teams.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 02-26-2014 at 08:21 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Thanks Cyn, nice to share a team with you and Crow ! And so cool to see your old legends out of retirement to give a go to younger full orange glads !!
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Missing teams :

Pirate Booty
    Trebecs
    Hive
    Decato
    Vertigo
    Ogrerulez
    Circus Maximus
    Rhinocervs
    Tokersjokers
    Preachers

Indeed that's a lot, people express yourselves and choose your side !!! Player-made teams are a great addition to the game, take advantage of it !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    So we are at:

Prinny - Kyuuketsuki, Prinny Squad, Albakebab, Crowdpleasers
    Apoc - Team Win, SOTC, Flashhammer
    Crow - Lil Ludis, Alpha Team, Ba Gold, Bloody Tigers, (Presidents if they fit)
    Oedi - Imperial Guards, Motu, Subjects

Filling in where needed:
    Adoede, Tevrosin, Ba Gold (so under-geared they wont be competitive at all just spread them out :P),

Seems like we are still missing a lot of teams.
    Aaah - Now this looks interesting...and reasonably balanced. (Oedi by himself is a force...as is Prinny) A lot depends on the nature of Nate's game modifications buffing defensive builds...
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Ya looking like this will be a lot of fun, my money is on Team Apoc though i think.

I should have un-retired Ab Gold sooner so they could have had some gear already

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Ya looking like this will be a lot of fun, my money is on Team Apoc though i think.
    I intend to get some more of the weaker glads to compensate. I want to crush skulls, but I also want it to be somewhat fair. If we instead were doing a team version of blood games, then I'd be much more cutthroat :P.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

You know there is so many possibilities for these weekly bonuses for the teams.

Having the winner get bonus BGP almost seems backwards to me (they probably have the best gear so why give them more?)

So what if there where achievements for 1st - 3rd place, like there is for the other parts of the game, of course the numbers to unlock them would be higher since this is weekly (like the first achievement would be for 5 first place weekly finishes, or 5 3rd place weekly finishes, the 2nd tier at 15 of each type and so on and so forth).

And then the BGP bonus points are spread out to the lowest ranked 3 teams, so last place would get 60% of the weekly bonus BGP, next to last 25%, and third to last 15%.

This way we get more strategy in what achievements you use once you unlock them (lets be honest we almost all use the exact same ones) and the under-preforming teams get a boost to getting their gear caught up.

I like the idea cyn but I would like to add something, the #1 team should in my opinion still get some bonus bgp. However I would change the bgp earned by the top teams to the old version of consecutive wins eg: 1 win = 100 bgp 2 wins = 200 and so on, 8 wins in a row being 2k or so.

Ya it would only work if the achievements where good enough to make them worth going for. The problem with bonus BGP's for the top team is eventually they are worthless, your glad will have the gear you want them to have, so unless your constantly changing your spec and wanting different gear, it eventually becomes a useless prize.

Something exciting but at the same time nice long term goals like (i am sure my numbers are off this is just a random thought of how they would be):

1st place 5 times: 50 crit rank
    2nd place 5 times: 50 damage rank
    3rd place 5 times: 50 armor penitration rank
    1st place 15 times: 85 extra armor rank
    2nd place 15 times: 85 crit protection rank
    3rd place 15 times: 85 block rank
    1st place 25 times: 125 bleed rank
    2nd place 25 times: 125 armor pentration rank
    3rd place 25 times: 125 damage rank
    1st place 75 times: 250 life
    2nd place 75 times: 250 life
    3rd place 75 times: 250 life