Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 148
  1. #21
    Legendary Master Prinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    If you accept casual stables (won't be very active in next seasons) I will join.
    Sure, only Bloody Lady is in blood gods right now right? ifso that sets the current team with me, alba and you at exactly 15 gladiators~

    Nate my team is ready

    Kyuuketsuki - 5 glads
    Prinny Squad - 5 glads
    Albakebab - 3 glads
    Crowdpleasers - 1 glad

    Total: 3 players, 4 stables, 14 gladiators

    We shall fight for the current underdog (and my first patron bloodgod) Tagro-Zuls victory
    Last edited by Prinny; 02-27-2014 at 12:59 AM.

  2. #22
    The Overlord Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,530
    Thus far we have three brave Masters who have answered the call to be a captain and form a force of destruction!

    Prinny

    Apoc

    Adoede

    Who else will honor the Blood Gods and become forever immortalized in the Great Realm as the first to step forward when others would not?

  3. #23
    Master Sotc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    Just got back from my trip!

    As I've told Cyn, I'd like to join his team as a member. I did a rough headcount and I think that might make too many glads on that team. If someone could verify that's the case, I'll join a different team.

    Regards,
    Sotc
    Last edited by Sotc; 02-25-2014 at 06:13 PM.

  4. #24
    Pit Master Apoca1ypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,612
    Hey nate, is it possible to make a popup appear when you receive a PM? right now you need to be mindful to check the notifications in the top right, and i think a popup would be rather helpful, especially in things like this.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

    >>Player Guide Compendium<<

    Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

  5. #25
    The Overlord Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    Hey nate, is it possible to make a popup appear when you receive a PM? right now you need to be mindful to check the notifications in the top right, and i think a popup would be rather helpful, especially in things like this.
    Sure, every so often pop your head up to the top right and see if there is a number larger than 0 to the right of the "Notifications" label.

    EDIT: If you click on Settings at the top right and then click on General Settings on the left and scroll down you'll see a section for Private Messages. There is a option to have popups when you receive PMs.

    Good luck in the Pit!

    -Nate-

  6. #26
    Pit Master Apoca1ypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Sure, every so often pop your head up to the top right and see if there is a number larger than 0 to the right of the "Notifications" label.

    :P I know, but not everyone does that :P

    I was hoping that it'd be a simple checkbox on a forum setting on your end (or ours)
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

    >>Player Guide Compendium<<

    Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

  7. #27
    The Overlord Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,530
    please see the edit I made above.

  8. #28
    Legendary Master Cynaidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,083
    Meanwhile at the Hall of Legends the never ending party continued, legends from the arena sat, drank, and told stories of their days of glory in the pits. The mood was jovial and all the former gladiators where happy and content in their retirement, all except for in one back corner that was shroud in darkness where four of the gladiators sat wearing heavy hooded cloaks. There was no happiness at this table, no drinks were being consumed, and they simply sat in silence. Other legends of the pit occasionally came over to banter with these former foes, but they never quite made it to the table. The closer you came to the corner where they sat you could feel in the air more and more the hate, the rage, the pain coming off these four figures. They had been sent to the hall too soon, they still craved battle, and blood-lust still flowed through their veins. Their songs of victory and courage where not yet complete, the Halls of Legends was not their final resting place, it was their prison.

    Outside the front doors of the hall a mountain of a man stood, 12 feet tall and over a ton of muscle, bone and steel, he had no name he simply called The Behemoth. He had been standing at the closed door for hours, clearly pondering if he was doing the right thing. Suddenly he struck out hitting the door of the Halls of Legends three times with the flat of his axe and a sound not unlike thunder rolled through the hall with each blow. By the third blow there was nothing but silence in the hall and a great voice was heard from threw the door “Your time of rest is done, alliances are being broken, new teams are being formed, and you are needed once again.”

    The four hooded figures all stood at once back in their corner of the hall, throwing off their cloaks exposing the armor and weapons they still yet wore. Armor that was gold in color for these where the blood god gladiators of AB Gold, they strode through the hall and kicked open the front door. Not stopping to say a single word they broke in to a run, heading straight for the pits, the arena where their blood and the blood of their foes would soon be flowing again. The Behemoth looked over at a group of children who had been hoping to get a glimpse of some of their favorite gladiators, throwing a single gold coin to the largest of the boys he said “Take a message to Lord Crow and to the House of Narol, tell them the Gold Alliance is re-forged, and the time for battle is almost upon us.”
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

  9. #29
    Pit Master Apoca1ypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    please see the edit I made above.
    ermagerd how did i never see that option?
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-25-2014 at 07:09 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

    >>Player Guide Compendium<<

    Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

  10. #30
    Pit Master Apoca1ypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Meanwhile at the Hall of Legends the never ending party continued, legends from the arena sat, drank, and told stories of their days of glory in the pits. The mood was jovial and all the former gladiators where happy and content in their retirement, all except for in one back corner that was shroud in darkness where four of the gladiators sat wearing heavy hooded cloaks. There was no happiness at this table, no drinks were being consumed, and they simply sat in silence. Other legends of the pit occasionally came over to banter with these former foes, but they never quite made it to the table. The closer you came to the corner where they sat you could feel in the air more and more the hate, the rage, the pain coming off these four figures. They had been sent to the hall too soon, they still craved battle, and blood-lust still flowed through their veins. Their songs of victory and courage where not yet complete, the Halls of Legends was not their final resting place, it was their prison.

    Outside the front doors of the hall a mountain of a man stood, 12 feet tall and over a ton of muscle, bone and steel, he had no name he simply called The Behemoth. He had been standing at the closed door for hours, clearly pondering if he was doing the right thing. Suddenly he struck out hitting the door of the Halls of Legends three times with the flat of his axe and a sound not unlike thunder rolled through the hall with each blow. By the third blow there was nothing but silence in the hall and a great voice was heard from threw the door “Your time of rest is done, alliances are being broken, new teams are being formed, and you are needed once again.”

    The four hooded figures all stood at once back in their corner of the hall, throwing off their cloaks exposing the armor and weapons they still yet wore. Armor that was gold in color for these where the blood god gladiators of AB Gold, they strode through the hall and kicked open the front door. Not stopping to say a single word they broke in to a run, heading straight for the pits, the arena where their blood and the blood of their foes would soon be flowing again. The Behemoth looked over at a group of children who had been hoping to get a glimpse of some of their favorite gladiators, throwing a single gold coin to the largest of the boys he said “Take a message to Lord Crow and to the House of Narol, tell them the Gold Alliance is re-forged, and the time for battle is almost upon us.”
    This is fairly epic I am greatly pleased by them leaving retirement.

    I'd make some crazy story in response, but i lack the time to do so
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

    >>Player Guide Compendium<<

    Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •