Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I'm against any team changes during season. Let the developer have time to work on the game and stop crying like a baby. We don't even know how the new system works. And if someone is aiming at RANK 1 he will do what he have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Apoc, Prinny, Crow, Oedi
    Any of you mind if I join my 7 glads to yours? First one to claim them gets them (and their nice 5-36 records too). I don't really much care which team it is...just not team 5.
    My current answer would be no, why you ask?
    Look at Nate's post~

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    If you are that unhappy with the team you are on and want to move to another one contact that captain and if he/she is willing to take your gladiators then we'll move them to that team.

If you decide you'd like to make a move contact the captain and then have both the captain and you send me a PM indicating the transfer. Same rules apply, all gladiators owned by a player stay together. Please let me know no later than Sunday night.
    Technically speaking you are the captain for team 5 aka Xaal-Zul, this means there is another option namely: Looking at Sotc with puppy eyes and asking him if he is willing to make the move, have Vertigo do the same with apoc~

Besides this option there is also favor in play, none of us knows what in the name of Tagro-Zul it does but I imagine it balances things out.

Thanks for your apologies and offering a solution to those feeling disadvantaged, Nate.

If Crow the captain of our team agrees, I would be happy to take Adoebe or Vertigo with us so that they feel less doomed.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I'm sorry but losing all fights 3rd day in a row seems like having good time and fun, screw this.
    Vertigo: Sky Warp, Reflector

Vertigo, why don't you switch to Crow's team with Narol. In case you missed the announcement, Nate just said if you want to switch teams you just need to ask another captain and both of you need to send him a private message about the team switch.

I'm waiting on an answer from Nate about something before I decide whether to switch teams or not. Good luck.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    This season something is in place and for the observant ones out there you will have noticed a new column called "Favor". There lies your great equalizer, but, you'll have to be patient to see it work.
    I completely understand if people want to move glads around, and since there is a soft deadline of Sunday to do it I guess you have to do it now or not do it, but I'd really like to see what "Favor" does before we changed stuff too much. Since we have no idea what it will do its really hard to say if your better off changing teams or just staying where you are.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

First of all I want to compete fairly. Last season my glads got 33-42% win rate. Which I consider pretty good and they were and are still under geared. This season so far it's 15-32% - it pretty much says it all. I don't want any "favors" like boosting stats ect as it's not going to be same winning.
    Vertigo: Sky Warp, Reflector

Just throwing it out there, since I saw it mentioned.
    I always disliked fighting against my own glads, because my own guys tend to have counter strats to each other and kill each other more often than usual. Nothing hurts the purse more than death caused by your own.

I agree people need to be patient and not jump up and down immediately, Nate always needs enough time to collect enough data to analyse it across the board, so let's not force him to "fix" things after just a few days. You know he's heard you, but he needs the hard data to back up the story and can't just rely on our opinions(because we always have managers who hold opposing views), gathering and crunching enough real fight data to have an accurate picture will take some time.
    I'm guessing balancing pass is in test also, but hasn't been finalized and still needs more tuning. So again, we need to give Nate some time to do his work in an accurate manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    This season so far it's 15-32% - it pretty much says it all.
    Prinny already said it once, it takes at least 2 weeks for things to settle into any sort of pattern, you need a few weeks before you can be certain what your real w/l is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    Prinny already said it once, it takes at least 2 weeks for things to settle into any sort of pattern, you need a few weeks before you can be certain what your real w/l is.
    Not sure how it was for other teams, but it seemed like my guys all started up again the dark blue team to start also, so my first day was brutal.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold