Greetings Pit Masters!

We're going to try something different for Season 7. I'm going to let you self organize the teams this time. Here is how it will work. First, if you are interested in being a team captain you should say so in this thread. I will choose 5-7 team captains based on how many respond. If we have a larger turnout then I will select the top ranking Masters based off their stable rankings. Once captains are chosen you will then have some time to talk to the other players here in the forum, in PMs or in-game chat, etc and organize your teams. For gladiators who aren't picked for a team for whatever reason they will be assigned by me to fill the gaps.

Masters who wish to be a team captain please respond by the end of Feb. 26th PST. A simple "I volunteer to be a captain" message and a listing of your teams or the name of a gladiator you control (so I know who you are in case I don't already know) will suffice.

Once captains are picked there will be about 5 days time to organize your teams.

Each team will have 10-15 gladiators to start based on how many captains are picked.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-