Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
First obvious question: is this going to be anyone we wanna team with regardless of power or on condition that the teams still need to be somewhat balanced?
Choose teams according to what you want, I'll handle the rest.

I will volunteer on being a captain, im picking the Kyuuketsuki and Prinny Squad stables so that's 10 glads already. Who wants to be my third wheel?
Thanks Prinny! All hail our first and only captain so far!

Player organized teams is something many of us wanted for some time
Apparently not judging by the anemic level of participation. I must admit I'm a bit disappointed in the turnout thus far given the amount of disgruntled noise some have made in the past about Blood God teams. For those of you who are/were dissatisfied with the previous season's Blood Gods' team play I'll need you to let me know what it is you were hoping for if this is not it. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

P.S. Aside from being the starting point for team formation I don't see being a captain much more work than talking to other players over the next week and trying to put a team together that will increase your enjoyment of the game. This isn't a traditional MMO clan with officers, politics and raids to organize. If we don't end up with enough captains then I'll simply assign the remaining gladiators to teams like before.