Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Nate,
    I will captain a team with my stables Lil Ludis & Alpha Team. I will be battling side by side with Cyn & Narol and their bands of killers. If there is room add my 2 glads from Presidents stable as well. If there is not, oh well.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Looks like I'll be joining Apoc's team, then. Good luck friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Sotc View Post
    Looks like I'll be joining Apoc's team, then. Good luck friends!
    I will velcome you to the elite section of skulls gym when it begins. We will be verking owt twice as hard. Feel de puuuump!

Nate, since it seems most of the veteran managers are already teamed up, you can go ahead and stick anybody on my team. We'll be a team of Underdogs

And by the way, Seraph Mursi will be retiring after this bloodgames is over so he won't be participating in this next seasons. That leaves me with 6 in Blood Gods for now...only 2-3 of whom are close to competitive at ~50% at the moment. The other 3 are at 44%, 36% and 32%...(womp womp)
    Adoede | Tevrosin

For the sake of balance, I believe that taking on board some of the lower ranked stables onto my team would be a good idea. BTW, totally dibsing Drajaka-Zul (as Krom is not an option :P)
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Nate, since it seems most of the veteran managers are already teamed up, you can go ahead and stick anybody on my team.
    While this might be what happens, I'd appreciate it if you still made an effort to build the team since that is the purpose of this format. I think you'd enjoy it more as well knowing you helped build the team.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

For the sake of balance, I believe that taking on board some of the lower ranked stables onto my team would be a good idea.
    That is up to you. If that is what you would like to do then reach out to those Masters.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Five Masters have answered the call so far. If a captain has indicated they would like to fight under a certain Blood God I have noted that. If more than one captain wants to represent the same Blood God then we'll have to figure something out to determine who gets to do it. Captains please let me know which Blood God you want to represent if you haven't already done so.

Prinny (Tagro-Zul)
    Apoca1ypse (Drajaka-Zul)
    Cynaidh
    Adoede
    Oedi

Given the current numbers each team will have around 15 gladiators. I say around because if a team wants a few more or a few less that is fine.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate,

Didn't realize you were going to let us totally determine our own teams like that. In that case, I think it's best that I step out as a captain since I just started on the forums a few weeks ago (a mere stable servant) and hardly know anyone yet. Rather let the veterans duke it out - even if that means only 4 teams.

And I think I'll keep Seraph Mursi for a bit longer...

Anyone need 7 glads on their team? (Apoc? If you're willing to take on a lowly beginner...)
    Last edited by Adoede; 02-26-2014 at 06:15 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Personally, I'm fine with whoever Not sure about SOTC (no hard feelings if you jump ship)

In saying that, there is nothing wrong with being new and at least giving it a go. there are only so many veterans (many of us wanting to team up finally) so new blood needs to fill the gaps

Current team is:
    -Team Win
    -SOTC
    -Flashhammer

Currently waiting to hear back from Rhinocervs and Ogrerulez. Thats 15 glads.

Edit: I wonder what Dain has to say about everything...
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-26-2014 at 07:02 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!