Quote Originally Posted by CryBabyBedWetters View Post
does this have to do with the blood games, or just blood gods, i still don't have a glad in blood gods, and i still don't understand the difference from primus to blood gods, nor do i understand how to get bgp's to get those badass orange items
This is for Blood Gods.

Blood Gods is the bracket above Primus, to get in you have to be one of the top glads in Primus and have above a certain ranking points value (I believe its 360-370k somewhere in there) on a Monday night during the week (I believe that's the night glads are promoted to Blood Gods, its the same night we get BGP points in Blood Gods also).

As for Legendary Orange Items, once your in Blood Gods every Monday night you get BGP points, the higher your rank/rating the more you get, so 1st place gets a lot more then last place. Also a new area opens up in the Blacksmith called "Chamber of Power" it has both improved Epic Purple items (better then you can get from the regular blacksmith area) and Legendary Orange Items. The improved Epic Purples can be bought as soon as you have enough BGP points saved up, the Legendary Orange Items have a minimum rating required of 1000 for armor (top 45 glads as of right now), and weapons take a minimum of 2000 rating (top 32 glads as of right now). Also you can get these Legendary Orange Items (armor only) and Improved Epic Purple items by running the gauntlet or conquests on Nightmare difficulty.