Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Extra Armor Rank

Anyone know how Extra Armor rank works? If I have +67 extra armor, does that mean all my armor pieces are considered at +67 of their stated value? Is it a percentage increase out of 1000 - so 67 rank = 6.7% increase? And in your experience, is it effective stacking extra armor rank?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

1000 rank is 10-20% armor increase but I may be wrong. I remember before it was possible to see your actual armor on your items when you have extra armor rank in the same way you see now how your weapon damage changes when you have extra damage. Maybe I don't remember correctly or maybe the armor item value is now hidden or maybe it is not working. Not reporting as bug since I'm not sure what is the case.

As example Ancient Saber of the Blood Gods is 309 - 515 base damage. With 52 extra damage rank is 314 - 524 damage. With 1000 rank it probably will be about 409 - 695. If the weapon has lower base the increase will be lower.

If extra armor rank works in the same way it will be of great importance to have base armor as high as possible if you are going to stack extra armor rank. That's the reason I suggested 196 armor all around in another thread. There is no point to put medium armor and stack extra armor rank.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 02-27-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Just got the 500 armor achieve on arrrrrgh. I'll keep tabs the next few days and try to figure out what effect it has.

Whoa! 500 armor achievement? What did it take to get that?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Its one of the winning the bloodgames several times ones, i think 10 wins?

Curious to see how that works out, you'd think that be as effective as wearing heavy armor, but with out loosing any of the speed... ouch.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Damn I thought there was 1 more fight...I really should stop mixing up the 2 days, close call for arrrrgh though
    I do wonder how that +500 armour works out, but i figure any +500 ranking is better than +8 agility or so exept for life protection

And it's 6 times total cyn, less impressive than 10 but still impressive

Getting it 15 times is the ultimate goal, that one gives +833 block rank
    Last edited by Prinny; 02-28-2014 at 04:26 AM.

oh woops yup 6, i counted in the 2nd and 3rd place when i was adding them up

+833 block rank...that just seems unfair. Who would ever beat that glad? He could fight naked and still win

There should be a stipulation that if they win that prize, they are not allowed to fight in blood games anymore...otherwise no one else would ever win!!!
    Last edited by Adoede; 02-28-2014 at 04:47 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Consider this Adoede, 15x first place wins means 15 months of winning the bloodgames. That's 1 year and 3 months of having to get into first place

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Consider this Adoede, 15x first place wins means 15 months of winning the bloodgames. That's 1 year and 3 months of having to get into first place
    Where is the betting pool on if arrrrrgh will have it before christmas?