Cant make my A&M rage to win

I try everything to make him win more fights but its just keeps losing, rage name is Rabadzija, Can some1 help me with how to run A&M rage what bloodlust and activity to use, since i tryed everything.

Run berserk at 8-10 and stack a ton of strength/chi, seems to work for me xD

Mind you that's also the only advice I can really give you, I suck at rages

what level are they? if they're below lvl25, run 4/4 berserk. run 6/6 zerk below lvl 40. that's a rough tip, but may help.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I think a lot of it has to do with gear. Once you get to blood gods, the rules are different because of the extreme stats from all the legendary gear. Max gearing a Power rage or an offensive war just seems to take longer than most other builds. And they're not as effective while they're gearing up. A speed build is still effective while gearing up. A defensive war is still effective while gearing up. Not so much with my Power Rage or Offensive War. At least that's been my experience so far.

I even have 183 str, 192 agi, 121 pre and 137 chi and still can't get over 43%. Maybe I should just stack str and chi and block rank like Prinny says...but it could also be my crappy weapons (still on regular purples)
    Last edited by Adoede; 02-20-2014 at 07:00 PM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrerulez View Post
    I try everything to make him win more fights but its just keeps losing, rage name is Rabadzija, Can some1 help me with how to run A&M rage what bloodlust and activity to use, since i tryed everything.
    A quick peek at the scouting report revealed two serious injuries with one of them being level 2. Fighting injured like that is always going to make winning fights a lot harder on a gladiator.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Well Nate that lvl 2 injuries was from fight that happened that day and i heal my glads every time i logg and i do it 5-6 times a days so thats not the problem. But myb its problem with gear . since i all orange gear i get got str/agi / presence and block rank. And btw does block rank do anything for rage glads that use berserk since its for defence???

Yes, block rank seems to work with berserk. Take a look at Lord Brutish - 2H rage with +302 block rank. He does pretty well for a 2H glad. All he has is Strength and Chi and block. Good luck!
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I'd say you need more strenght and more Chi, strenght over 200 and Chi over 150 are not unusual in Blood Gods, especially among Rages...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss