Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cynaidh, glad you're having fun with less orthodox build ideas (I've got a rage-theatrics somewhere too - that one I'm real curious to see how he ends up building out)

Prinny - Can you tell us a bit more about what you tried and what the problems with the build were?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Cynaidh, glad you're having fun with less orthodox build ideas (I've got a rage-theatrics somewhere too - that one I'm real curious to see how he ends up building out)
    Oh ya fringe builds are what i enjoy most about this game, i am constantly re-rolling glads, i think i have around 20 in the HoL right now.

I was doing the rage-theatrics thing too accually!

When i retired him he was:
    732-429-24
    Bracket: Blood God
    Ranking: 11th

original stats: 80-90-91-88-65-72-84 (smallest HoL slave i had seen at that point that cost over 1100 had to do something with him)

Skills:
    10 blade, 10 dev power, 10 brute force, 10 armor move, 10 rampage, 10 adrenaline rush
    10 feint, 10 called shot, 10 GV, 10 Hamstring

Was stacking agility on him, was quite effective at the time i retired him.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I'm doing something very similar, but sunder armor instead of armor movement. I always wanted to see what sunder armor and called shot could do together. He's still a wee lad, but fun to watch him grow.

How did the dual adrenaline rush/hamstring work on slowing down opponents attacks and was there any build he was weak against? My glad isn't ideal, but worth experimenting with I guess: 83 75 93 81 85 75 73 with a moderately high luck score.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I retired him before we had a ton of people in Legendaries but when it was just purple epic gear it was highly effective, i'd think it would still be now.

When Hamstring and adrenaline rush both hit in round 1, then the opposing glad is only doing a bit under 20% (50% of there normal attacks per round, and they do 61% less damage per hit) of there normal damage for the rest of the round and the next round, it really shut glads down.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold