I have a problem with Surprise Ending!

Hello guys, i have Surprise Ending on level 9 about a month now and i fought more than 100 battles by that time, my problem is that it hasn't trigger, and i mean ever, not even once...!!!(and not even on Tavern Jobs) Anyone know why? Any advice/help?
    Last edited by Archimond; 02-08-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Hm... First thing I'd ask is this. Are you sure you know where to look for it? It doesn't show up the same way in a fight as most activated skills. Instead you would see it on your enemy's attack, in between

DROID savagely thrusts his WYRMBONE PIERCER toward LADY BLOODSPORT.
    DROID comes crashing down onto LADY BLOODSPORT! (-Death From Above-)
    LADY BLOODSPORT masterfully redirects the energy of the attack! (-Surprise Ending-)
    <---------- This is where you'd find it.
    Colossal strike to the back of the head. LADY BLOODSPORT's weapon can be seen protruding out of the forehead...must have missed vital areas of the brain! (+72 Damage)

If you already knew this and it still hasn't triggered then I'd think the next thing to do would be improve the stats that go with it, agility, presence and chi. If your like most stable masters you'll have a lot in agility and presence but more chi may help.
    ....... /\/ orth Point
    ....../,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gladiatorial Academies
    ..../,,,,,,,,\
    ../S o u t h\ Point

Surprise Ending triggers more often with Parry-X and Counter Attack. It should not be expected to trigger much against all sorts of two-handed weapons (although it does from time to time) but it's a fairly frequent sight against all other types, especially light ones. Make sure you put some focus on the attributes that it requires and get it to 10 as soon as you can.

Jerimy thanks for advice, but i already knew how it triggers. I have very good required stats ( agility 142, pres. 135, chi 75 ) and dual wield fast sword/dagger.. :/

There's a few possibilities:

Are you on mostly offensive fighting strategies like slash/lunge/bash? or is your glad too dumb?

Mostly offensive, but its ok. I just retired him on HoL today! ^^