Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This game.

The training system models reality in a way. It is usually easy to learn the basics of a new skill and can be done relatively quick. The closer and closer one becomes to being a master at something the longer and longer it takes to get there. A gladiator gets thousands of training points over his or her career and the "finish line" is the same for everyone. It might take a gladiator a few more days or a week longer than the next gladiator but in the end patience and persistence wins out with all gladiators having a max of 100 skill points.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Ok, so I have to thank you guys for some help at least.
    One of my glads (war) is doing much better now. Not much improvement for theatrics guy.

Anyway, I came here to ask for help with gaunglet.
    Is there anyone that I can become ally with? So I have better chances at actually winning something there. Seems like I(with theatrics glad-lvl25) can't even win 1 single match with random glads lvl 29 as ally on hard difficulty. So, not even first round finished.

I thought the same thing the first time I tried hard mode on the gauntlet. I was all like, I'm level 25, why did they bother letting you do this at level 25. Truth is you may as well wait until your close to level fifty, and as far as adding someone, go to arena/rankings/blood gods and send an invite to every stable there, someone will accept and all of those players have characters than can carry you through hard mode.

I would be happy to add you, but my characters aren't strong enough yet. Also if you want someone to send you an invite they still need the bracket and rank of one of your characters.
    Last edited by CryBabyBedWetters; 01-31-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    Stable Name: Bed Wetters
    Current Glads: Flama, Miyamoto Musash, Melankomas, Dulla Bhatti, Galvarino
    Retired Glads: Mordekiser, Shirley, Morganahh, Jangy, Sparcals, Rainbowkitenluv

run conquests on normal as well and gear up on greens and fabled greens for your glad's level. Sometimes you find blues as well on normal. After that you can try and move on to hard and gear up with blues and fabled blues. I'm sure you get the idea.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Ok, thanks.

Any suggestion for this glad;

Level: 1
    Name: Slave
    Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi
    The only glad that costs more then 950 which showed up in the last few days..

War with maces. Theatrics with maces will also work. He's quite balanced so blades are an option too.

I already have War with maces. And theatric with exotic. So, if noone suggest other combinations, I will probably go with theatrics blades?

If you want to go blades, try bastard sword, I think that one benefits a bit more from strength than other blades.