Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    trying to navigate through more than one step kicks out of the map, as well. This is very frustrating.

Apologies for the frustration, open beta is a trade-off between usability and early access. Hopefully we'll catch the biggest offending bugs in the near future.

I'm still unable to reproduce getting kicked out. I hop all over the map skipping sections, I swap over to different gladiators and back again and I never get kicked out. If anyone has more detail on what they are doing let me know. Are you trying to do something strange or out of the ordinary? Slow internet connection? Less popular browser or OS. Maybe it happens when using your phone instead of PC, etc. Anything that might be out of place would be helpful if there is something like that. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate, the getting kicked out bug happens when I accidently take a step back on the map and then skip a step to initiate a fight.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Nate, the getting kicked out bug happens when I accidently take a step back on the map and then skip a step to initiate a fight.
    BAM! That's the bug! I can reproduce it now, thanks Adoede! For those of you who don't want to get kicked out, save your two step dancing skills for the dance floor! When charging into battle don't first take a step back!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

EDIT: This should be fixed now. If anyone gets kicked out for what you believe to be a strange reason please let me know. Thanks!

was difficulty increased once more? I'm having hard time with groups of 8 flesh eaters near final boss

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    EDIT: This should be fixed now. If anyone gets kicked out for what you believe to be a strange reason please let me know. Thanks!
    not fixed I've managed to get kicked out on final boss fight.

moved on the boss flag, however did not initiate battle (red letters appeared) and then moved away and back on the boss flag, got kicked.

When you say "did not initiate battle", do you mean you did something to not initiate it? Did you click on the screen after the read text appeared to initiate the fight as normal and it didn't work and then you moved away and back? Thanks!

by "did not initiate battle" I meant that I did not click on red text to start fight, but moved away on the map instead. (this wasn't intentional) then moved back on the boss fight and got kicked.

Latest version of Firefox.

How did you accidentally move away? Once the text shows up you can only click on the screen to initiate the battle. Did you navigate away and back? Thanks!

by clicking on the map tiles

I've started getting another issue, which was not happening before. After you select your team of 4 glads and start event, you end up with only 3.

it probably happens when the list is updating
    Last edited by Vertigo; 02-28-2014 at 12:39 AM.