Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cool stuff, you can no longer smash through mini-bosses with Rampage and you have much less time to pass + much more time to heal. Initial impression are for a shift from very easy to very hard, I'll need a few more runs to see if it's too hard.

Edit: Nope, it's still doable. The final battle is now more challenging too however so not every run will be necessarily successful.
    Last edited by Kreegan; 01-29-2014 at 07:56 AM.

it is to manage, but i think some extra time like a half hour should be ok.

e: It happened again with another glad on nightmare, this time clicking on another section, again skipping some (I was testing it, the reason below).
    I'm unable to reproduce this. Is there anything in particular you are doing other than skipping sections?

I also ventured with just two other glads, being sure I chose 4. Strangely enough, there's a cooldown on every glad I picked, even though the group consisted of only three glads.
    If I am understanding you, you are saying you choose 4 allies but only two accompanied you. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Resting/healing is bugged, as if you're injured/dead and switching between gladiators, it only heals injure/resurrects, but doesn't replenish health/stamina before timer runs out. Also once fully healed, it could switch to "exploration" mode automatically.
    Ok, so if a gladiator is dead or has an injury and then you navigate away from the rest screen, you are observing that they will get resurrected and injuries will be healed but their health and endurance will not replenish? Does the timer simply run down to 0 and then the gladiators in question are only partially replenished? What happens if you refresh the page? If they are fully replenished then this is a visual bug. Thanks!

I thought that in the beta phase there will be a lot of bugs (sorry ) but it works very well.
    I do my best to catch as many as I can first but some always creep through!

As many have noted the difficulty of Conquests has been adjusted. For some it will feel like a significant increase and that is because before there was basically no difficulty. Conquests on all settings had a success rate of over 90%. One of the goals here is to have the difficulty be such that success is not guaranteed otherwise there isn't much of a challenge. If previously your gladiators were walking through Nightmare and now they are having trouble I suggest selecting the Hard difficulty instead and work your way back up to Nightmare. Another key to Conquests is choosing the right allies. Keep trying different combinations.

Keep the feedback rolling in, it is always helpful.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I'm unable to reproduce this. Is there anything in particular you are doing other than skipping sections?
    Unfortunately I don't remember, but I don't think so. I'm just sure I dropped out to the "Rok" screen, forcing me to begin the conquest from start. Are there other ways this could have happened?

If I am understanding you, you are saying you choose 4 allies but only two accompanied you. Is that correct?
    It's correct. Every chosen glad had the same cooldown. I started a conquest with only two other once before, but I thought I forgot to pick four glads.

Neither has happened since, but I didn't run conquests the last days.

I got also dropped from the Conquest in the middle the last 2 times I tried, but I have no idea what I may have clicked wrong... I'll try again when I have some time.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

What is the requirement to run conquests ?

I stopped playing for half a year and decided to start all over, and it only shows the beautifully drawn landscape of Rok for me ^^

Greetings, the returned God, Thor
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

poop. i didnt farm runs for oranges. infact, i didnt get a single orange, just 2 purples.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!