Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Have noticed if your running multi glads threw at the same time, this happens ALOT where 1 glad stays at 1 hit point and doesn't heal up.

Fairly sure it has to do with injuries, once the injury heals up they don't heal up there hit points if you leave the page and are doing another conquest run with a different glad.
    Same here - going through the dungeon with two gladiators at the same time results in one of the parties not getting healed properly if you're "looking" at the other. If there are no serious injuries the heal timers expire normally but if you have a party member with an injury or a corpse in the group, the heal timer hangs after he/she's resurrected or healed from the injury and adds a few minutes when you switch to him/her when the rest of the recovery process continues as it should. Same thing can happen if you're going with only 1 gladiator but navigate between the different areas of the game. So the bug is related to the change between the different "healing stages".
    Last edited by Kreegan; 02-28-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Same here - going through the dungeon with two gladiators at the same time results in one of the parties not getting healed properly if you're "looking" at the other. If there are no serious injuries the heal timers expire normally but if you have a party member with an injury or a corpse in the group, the heal timer hangs after he/she's resurrected or healed from the injury and adds a few minutes when you switch to him/her when the rest of the recovery process continues as it should. Same thing can happen if you're going with only 1 gladiator but navigate between the different areas of the game. So the bug is related to the change between the different "healing stages".
    I agree. Happens all the time. I've even run 9 glads simultaneously and this becomes a big pain when one glad isn't healing while the rest of the party is done.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

So the bug is related to the change between the different "healing stages".
    I agree this happens every time, but I think this is a feature not a bug
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

another bug/glitch: last boss fight, right after second round browser refreshed itself, initiating final battle and kicking me back to the map (apparently I've killed the boss) however after healing up it kicked me out of campaign and I've ended up with empty hands. No prize and 2 hours wasted. I've noticed that during those few rounds fights browser sometimes refreshes itself without allowing to check results, then I have to go to the blacksmith and sell any loot I got during that fight.
    Vertigo: Sky Warp, Reflector

I have done some conquests. If I leave the "Resting" page one of the gladiators can't heal. This forces me to stay the whole time on the "Resting" page. I wonder if this is intended or bug.

As Kreegan said its only when there are serious injuries. If I stay on the page when the injury is healed after this I can leave the page and the healing is normal.

The bug is serious injuries are only healed if the page is active.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 03-09-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Are the present requirements to retire a gladiator and get a HOL slave
    1-Primus
    2-33% wins
    3-1500 total fights
    4-level 50
    ?
    Thanks

Must have reached the Primus bracket.
    Must be level 50 or higher.
    Must have a 1000 total fights or more.
    Must have greater than a 33% win ratio.
    Not fighting in the Blood Games.

Those are the requirements, the required winrate could be at 50% for fresher glads and it lowers up to as low as 33% before it starts lowering.
    Unsure of this as it has been a while since I have retired a new glad.

Anyone getting the impression that the Plague Beast / Face Peeler received a major boost recently?

been the same way for the last month to me, definitely stronger since launch tho
    Vertigo: Sky Warp, Reflector

I think I tracked this down and the fix will be included in the next update.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-