Vanishing trophies?

Hello!

I read the FAQ and looked around the forums and found no information on this. My trophies are vanishing. I had three saved up from doing arena matches and contracts. They've been there for a few days, I believe, but today when I logged in, I only had two. I thought it could have been because I store all my gold in my bank when I log out, and in my absence my gladiator was challenged and defeated, so it gave the winner a trophy of mine. But the challenger's spoils were pure cash, not a trophy. Then, as I was doing my contracts, I ran into another trophy. I should have either 2 or 3 trophies on me right now. But the number is now mysteriously at 0. I did nothing to lose any trophies, and I did not spend them.

What is the problem?

Thank you

I don't know what to say other than you probably accidentally spent them, i've never actually had trophies disappear without using them, I have however clicked on fight in the arena gates and than right after went, damn, I just spent a trophy, I thought I still had a fight token left. I also had a problem once where I bought trophies and it took forever to get them, but that doesn't happen anymore.
    Stable Name: Bed Wetters
    Current Glads: Flama, Miyamoto Musash, Melankomas, Dulla Bhatti, Galvarino
    Retired Glads: Mordekiser, Shirley, Morganahh, Jangy, Sparcals, Rainbowkitenluv

Hi Scarlet Goddess,

Let me know what stable is yours and I'll tell you where you spent those trophies.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks CryBabyBedWetters.

Nate, my stable is Scarlet Goddess.

I've sent you a PM indicating when and where the trophies were spent.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thank you!