Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think a fight cap is a great idea. You can only really fight 6 fights an hour anyway without using potions, and you'll start each day with your 20 energy, which is 10 fights. I dont think free time is as big a factor as deep pockets are. I bought my way to the top today. But so what? How many guys on the top of the ladders have bought and paid for armor and weapons. I guess I'll find out if it was worth it.

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam C View Post
    I think a fight cap is a great idea. You can only really fight 6 fights an hour anyway without using potions, and you'll start each day with your 20 energy, which is 10 fights.
    Interesting here you agree ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam C View Post
    I dont think free time is as big a factor as deep pockets are. I bought my way to the top today. But so what? How many guys on the top of the ladders have bought and paid for armor and weapons. I guess I'll find out if it was worth it.
    But your closing statement does not ;-)

But don't you see? That's the problem. We already have an arena to show off how deep someones pockets are. I thought that part of the point of putting us in grey gear was to even the playing field a bit and give us an avenue to see who would come out on top without money being as much of a factor.

Granted, I can see people might start just pumping up there base statistics with trophies, which would then put us back to the whole whoever has the deeper pockets but at least that gets stupid expensive very fast.
    Last edited by Jaradakar; 03-30-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaradakar View Post
    Interesting here you agree ;-)

But your closing statement does not ;-)

But don't you see? That's the problem. We already have an arena to show off how deep someones pockets are. I thought that part of the point of putting us in grey gear was to even the playing field a bit and give us an avenue to see who would come out on top without money being as much of a factor.

Granted, I can see people might start just pumping up there base statistics with trophies, which would then put us back to the whole whoever has the deeper pockets but at least that gets stupid expensive very fast.
    I'm saying that I do think the cap is a great idea. But right now there is no cap, so someone can just keep fighting as long as they can buy the potions. Since rank is determined by how many victories you have, the more fights you fight the better. Truth be told, I only bought the trophies so I could re-equip all my guys, and upgrade my stable. When I started the Black Market Pit fight, I just kept going and going, figuring maybe the first prize from the BM would be something cool and different.Tomorrow is another day, and I'm sure the results will vary as to how that plays out. Whats cool, is that everyday the top people will win something, and from what I understand, all participants get credit towards new items from the BM.