Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Stable Servant
    Sweet Im away for a while and black market gets opened, very nice! looking forward to catching on, looks like its rather cool... and im glad I missed the opening ceremony controversies lol

For those that are bitching about the Black Market being unfair to those players who do not spend real money. I have not spent a dime on the game, purposefully so. Yesterday I came in 3rd and took home a nice purple item for my troubles. I think Nate is on the right track with these fights and has made adjustments for the betterment of the game, and I am positive he will continue to do so.

You will always get a lot further with honey than you will with vinegar. Just sayin'

Hey today's fight formula was win=2, loss=-1, kill=-5, Fight Cap = 40 Fights. And I played 42 fights (32-4-6), 1st ranked so far, but it's still allowing me to fight though the fight cap has already been exceeded. Any help? I won't be able to play any more for today. Thanks!

you have only fought 36 fights Lumarion. Kills do not count as extra fights, they are just additional outcomes. So 6 of your 36 fights have ended in you killing someone. Essentially a kill is worth -3 points as you get the +2 for a win.

ok thanks!!

yay shade takes 1st again ^_^

Training Dummy
    Is it just my guys or are rage fighters just better in the black market than other fighters? My 2 rage guys do very well but my other guys can only seem to win about 50% of the time. It would be nice to know if this is what everyone is seeing or if I need to work on the strategys of my non-rage guys...

Hi Nate, today the black market is showig the fight cap as 25 fights but once we click pit fights it shows the cap as 40 fights. could you please check it out. Thanks

Is it just my guys or are rage fighters just better in the black market than other fighters? My 2 rage guys do very well but my other guys can only seem to win about 50% of the time. It would be nice to know if this is what everyone is seeing or if I need to work on the strategys of my non-rage guys...
    Gladiator carrying a big weapon that always gets the first hit every round vs an opponent with weak armor and add on multiple aggressive skills that ratchet up the damage and its a recipe to dominate unless the opponent can do a lot of dodging. And without bonus armor there are no skills to raise the opponents dodge or block outside of create distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
    My theatrics gladiator always does better than my rage gladiator, if I had to take a guess I'd say most of the managers who run predominantly war and theatrics gladiators have to figure out new strategies for the black market since they don't have their equipment to help out anymore whereas rage gladiators have one speed whether they are in the arena or the pit fights so few or no changes are really required on the managers part to do well.