Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    this deserves it's own post, not an edited in foot note:

Nate, the change to BM is brilliant. Really digging it

Nate,
    Really enjoying the Black Market and looking forward to the Squid's grand opening of his shop. I see that the pit has peaked alot of interest from everyone. Since so many of us are spending more time on the site, it would be great if you could put a chat board liked we talked about a few months back.

Well my boy Summit, came in 4th and a long way from 3rd!! I gave him a pat on his sore back for the effort!!!

You sneaky bastard! Hahaha! I was enjoying your guys little race to the top and you then pulled the "ouch! my leg hurts I'm pulling out of the race routine" and suckered ole Kaos into going to sleep with dreams of his #1 position safe and secure. I'm sure Jimmy would be proud of your sniping tactic! Congrats!
    Like I said, unless he wanted to make that wee hours last push. Solstice was awarded with pretty much what was spent not including gold unless you use pre 1/2 off pricing..then it would be a a push.

Oh yeah...apparently you cannot enter the BM matches if you place 1-3 the prior day. Just for info

Much better format today.

Nice job...to everyone in getting things busy in the Pit again.
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 03-31-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Yes... A really nice change to the format here.. I like that Nate can change the formula easily however he wants.

Solid stuff.

Oh yeah...apparently you cannot enter the BM matches if you place 1-3 the prior day. Just for info
    Interesting. That's actually pretty cool though. How long before you can fight again?

Interesting. That's actually pretty cool though. How long before you can fight again?
    "Sorry kid, your stable won yesterday and is already old news! Come back tomorrow and I'll let you in again. Cheer up! Uncle Jimmy still loves you!"

Straight from Jimmy il Calamari

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    "Sorry kid, your stable won yesterday and is already old news! Come back tomorrow and I'll let you in again. Cheer up! Uncle Jimmy still loves you!"

Straight from Jimmy il Calamari
    I like this and the change with losses count as -3. This is much much cooler now!

really likeing the format today. it's letting my sub lvl 10 guy compete with the top glads (4th place at the typing of this)

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    really likeing the format today. it's letting my sub lvl 10 guy compete with the top glads (4th place at the typing of this)
    As far as I can tell you are matched up with guys around your level, so the format isn't making it any easier for your lower level guys to do well. I think that is another big difference here in Jimmy's pits, level and arena rank don't mean anything.