Light as a feather question

My gladiator has only 67 size, will I be able to wear full heavy armor with Light as a feather at lvl 10? I have no idea how much the encumbrance will be reduced to with LaF at 10 and if it is not much then I will not take this skill in favor of other skills. Thanks in advance!

None of us know how much the reduction is as it's not a visual effect, getting it if you are planning on wearing full heavy armour with 67 size is something I would advise though

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    None of us know how much the reduction is as it's not a visual effect, getting it if you are planning on wearing full heavy armour with 67 size is something I would advise though
    Thanks you, Prinny. So you think my glad will be able to wear full heavy with good results even though she only has 67 size? If this is true then I will definitely go for that skill. The main reason I decided to make a War was because of the heavy armor.

I wouldn't say good as the glad in question only has 67 size, however it should be more than enough

Thank you again, Prinny. I will try it out and hope for the best.

Light as a Feather will not make you incredibly fast even with a big gladiator (80+ basic Size). It partially compensates for the heavy armour penalty but you'll still be far behind all speed Rage/Theatrics builds when it comes to who will make the first few strikes if you're wearing full heavy gear.