Did not receive my item from the street games.

I should have received a dagger from the street games. I don't know where it went.

Josh

It's in your vault. Gladiator Stable -> Equipment -> Vault.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 12-08-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Nope, I checked that. It was never delivered.

Josh

I got the screen saying your prize will be delivered to your vault. Then when I checked the vault there was nothing there.

Quote Originally Posted by joshalopagus View Post
    I got the screen saying your prize will be delivered to your vault. Then when I checked the vault there was nothing there.
    The vault being already full could be the problem. I don't know how it works with the Street Games, but normally you have the possibilty to sell an item from your vault for keeping the one you got...

I had an open slot in my vault and never received the option to sell an item. It just never got delivered.

When a gladiator wins an item at the street games it is placed in the Stable's vault. If there is no room in the vault the player is given the option to either sell the item they won, or sell an item in their vault to make room. If the player doesn't choose either of these options the item is simply forfeited. I have a record of you wining the item but not selling it or any other items at the time. This means you choose (mistakenly) neither or the above two options and forfeited the item. In the future, when one of your gladiators wins an item be sure to read carefully if your vault is full and take the appropriate action based on what you would like done.

I have manually placed the item into your vault again.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks Nate,

Now I know.

This is why Pit of War is one of my favorite games! Nate's so close to his players and really works his ass off to make the game better. He also helps people out when they need it^^. Love PoW.

~Wolf