Question about a new slave(Experienced Players if possible)

Well I've been waiting awhile looking for a new glad with some pretty good stats(at least in my opinion) but I'm not quite sure what type of glad i should make him. Nor do i know what strategy/weapons i might use with him. His stats are:
    Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi
    Thanks in advance ~Wolf

Blades/Exotics theatrics would be my first choice.
    The difference between strength and agility is only 4 points so in this regard it doesn't matter which weapon you would pick however blades theatrics are currently among the most solid choices for well performing gladiators hence my choice would go for that. Go for slash/lunge and later on use counterattack for rages is what should work fairly well, for further advice other stables will have to answer as my dinner is ready now

If you do choose theatrics than don't forget to visit the theatrics part of the forum, Sotc wrote a guide on them.

Thanks for the advice!

Another question though! What race should i go with?

Snivler or Elaar would be my choice.
    Being a Snivler gives you more initiative and higher bleeds at the expense of health. Elaar lets you penetrate armour better so you will hit more consistantly and you get less severe crit effects also at the expense of health but the expense is less than that of snivlers.

Thanks!