Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Could you provide the ideal lvl of evry skill for each building? Unless you don't mean everyone at lvl 10..
    Stable:

New Malebranche: Kallistrate,Eurybia

All skills at 10

You find a good Theatrics/War hybrid yet?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

The problem with the Theatrics/War hybrid is the war tree doesn't provide enough to compensate for the skills in the last two rows of theatrics tree.
    The Theatrics/Rage hybrid takes enough AP from the rage skills to compensate for the Bloody Spectacle and the axe/mace doesn't do much bleeding + it ignores a lot of defense. The Overwhelming Presence can be skipped as well since the axe/mace is not on top of the initiative battle anyway and the Adrenaline Rush makes up for Surprise Ending.

Compared to this the Theatrics/War hybrid is just inferior. If you go down enough for War Cry you probably will want to deliver it in the beginning of the round because you will want the best of it but it will put you straight in the initiative battle which means you will need to use fast weapons (blades,exotic) and then you don't have Overwhelming Presence at level 10 so you lose the opening to speed rages and pure speed theatrics. Additionally you will want the Bloody Spectacle for AP/Def bonus and bleeding if you use blades/exotic. The War cry skill is a bit confusing anyway. It works best in the beginning of the round and not so good in the end of the round but it's scaling with Strength. The Theatrics/War build with War Cry doesn't seem cool.

The other option is you can pick Death from Above and one of the first row skills. But is the same problem again (with less effect).

In general the rage skills are superior to theatrics which in turn are superior to the war skills to balance the armour difference. Therefore we see war hybrids going for both theatrics and rage trees, theatrics going for rage tree and rage glads sitting in their own skill tree .

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Lord View Post
    In general the rage skills are superior to theatrics which in turn are superior to the war skills to balance the armour difference. Therefore we see war hybrids going for both theatrics and rage trees, theatrics going for rage tree and rage glads sitting in their own skill tree .
    So... What about pure Theatrics?
    Stable:

New Malebranche: Kallistrate,Eurybia

Currently, they rule !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I am thinking about doing a defensive glad with exotic and shield, should I invest skill points into the shield? And if so, should I try to max the shield skill to 10?

Yes points in shield are needed getting weapon and shield to 8 is plenty for the start then get other skills to 8.

Often you will hear to max out weapons first but from my own experience that is not needed unless you do a crazy speedbuild with activity levels like 9 and 10.
    So other skills will help you more for the time beeing.

Anyway start of without a shield cause before you don't have some defense on your gear and some points into shield parry style will not work well.
    Stable: Infernalis

Gladiators: Duke Hyou, Kan Ki, Moubu, Renpa and Yotanwa

Freed Gladiators: Zyron, Amon Zul, Amon Xul, Tryton Zul and Behemoth Rex

Thx Lord Bane

Very good and useful guide Sotc! You did a pretty good job! I always looked up to your glads for my Theatrics!